18 Crock Pot Recipes To Make
Christmas Morning Easier
I love Christmas morning.
I love the idea of the tree aglow, packages under the tree, kids coming down the stairs to see what is to be unwrapped. But once the excitement has died down it is time to eat! But who wants to hit the kitchen and make a mess to make a delicious breakfast? Some people…but not all people.
How about if your breakfast was already done for you when you woke on that magical Christmas morning?
What if you were woken by the wafting of aromas of Christmas morning memories about to be made?
What if it was all done with the help of your Crock Pot Slow cooker?
Here are 18 crockpot recipe to make Christmas morning easier:
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Oatmeal by Chocolate Covered Katie
- SLOW COOKER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN OATS by Dishing Out Health
- CROCK-POT MAPLE CINNAMON STEEL CUT OATMEAL by Fit Foodie Finds
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Gingerbread Steel Cut Oats by Stacy Makes Cents
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Potatoes by Plain Chicken
- Bacon Tater Crockpot Breakfast by Busy Cooks
- Crock-Pot Corn Casserole with Bacon by Recipes For Our Daily Bread
- Christmas Breakfast Bacon Casserole by Lainey at Food
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls by Artisan Bread In 5
- CROCK-POT BANANA BREAD by Crock-Pot Ladies
- Crock-Pot Orange Sweet Rolls by Kevin & Amanda
- Crock Pot Cinnamon-Raisin French Toast by Recipes That Crock
- GlutenFree Slow Cooker Glazed Cinnamon Coffee Cake by Blueberries and Blessings
- CROCK POT CRANBERRY CIDER by Kleinworth & Co
- Crockpot White Chocolate Latte from Today's Creative Life
- SLOW COOKER CANDY CANE WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE from Real House Moms
- Cranberry Wassail (Easy Crockpot Recipe) from Living Chic On The Cheap
- Hot Buttered Rum in the CrockPot from A Year of Slow Cooking